1. Fully adjustable When it comes to how you want to position your rods, this pod—the 360—from New Direction is adjustable in almost every aspect. The front and rear pair of legs can tip forward or backwards, while the horizontal buzzer bars can also rotate in the same manner. This gives you plenty of freedom over a ‘tips up’ or ‘tips down’ set-up and helps you get settled easily on uneven ground.
2. Compact The 360 Pod folds away into a very neat and compact package. It’s packdown size is comparable to a tea tray and is nice and thin so it’ll slide into your luggage or car boot with ease. Once on the bank, the bracing bars between the front and rear rests can be extended to provide you with a pod big enough for any rod.
3. Everything included The 360 retails for under £80 and for that price you also get both front and rear buzzer bars. All you need to add is your alarms, indicators and rear rests. Each of the three screw threads on the buzzer bars are fitted with what ND call their Directional Nuts, which allow you to perfectly align your alarms and butt rests in seconds so they’re always lined up.
4. Carry bag ND are masters of the package bundle and like to include items that other companies often sell as extras. In this case you get a carry bag included in the price. This black zip-up bag keeps the pod safe and secure, with Velcro clasps for the three separate metal pieces which make up this pod. All three screw together easily and intuitively for a relatively fast setup.
5. Easy order As is the case with all New Direction items, you can order the 360 Pod—and any accessories that might catch your eye—directly through the Amazon website or app. That means safe and secure transactions and, for the impatient among you, superfast next-day delivery in as little as a single click.
P6 stabilizer Simple but highly effective, the P6 stabilizer is designed to keep your pod or banksticks anchored in position, no matter how angry a carp you hook. You get two of the devices in a set and they attach like a collar around your sticks or pod. You don’t have to own ND banksticks, this product will work on all makes up to 20mm in diameter. Once the collar is fitted, take a heavy-duty peg (supplied) and push that through the hole and into the ground to keep your set-up from shifting. A set of two costs £14.90.